Good Earth Coffeehouse First Toronto Location + Giveaway
We checked out the recently opened Good Earth Coffeehouse at Dundas and Jarvis. This laid back coffee shop is a nice addition to the up and coming Dundas/Jarvis area. In addition to coffee and lattes, we had a chance to try some of their fresh food and baked goods. Their Mac & Cheese makes for a nice savoury snack and the Berry & White Chocolate scone is a favourite. I would also recommend their Honey Lemon Squish for a sweet lemony snack. Good Earth originally hails from Calgary and the new Toronto location is it’s first in Eastern Canada. In celebration of their new location, we’ve teamed up with Good Earth to give away 5 x $10 Giftcards. See below for contest details!
Enter for your chance to win 1 of 5 - $10 Good Earth Coffeehouse Giftcards
HOW TO ENTER
BLOG: Tell us in the comments (below) who you would share a Good Earth Coffee with. Max 1 entry per person in the comments.
FACEBOOK: Enter the Good Earth Coffehouse giveaway on our Facebook page (here) by:
- Liking us on facebook and
- For 1 entry: Tell us who you would share a Good Earth Coffee with.
- For another entry: Share (public) the facebook contest link to your page (share must be public otherwise we will not be able to count it towards an entry)
*max 3 entries per person - Blog comment (1 entry) + Facebook (1 entry for comment and 1 entry for sharing the post)
- The contest will run from Friday May 12th to Saturday May 20th – 2017 12:00 AM EST.
- There will only be 5 winners and prizes are not transferable.
- Only 3 entries allowed per person (see "How To Enter" for details).
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name, e-mail address and a mailing address.
- Prize pickup options: Downtown Toronto or Scarborough. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or unclaimed prizes.
- The contest is opened to Canadian residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email or direct message (on facebook) and must respond before the deadline indicated. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen.