5 Things to Bring to Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving is all about spending time with family and eating way too much turkey. If you’ve been invited to a Thanksgiving dinner or potluck this weekend and still not sure what to bring, we got you covered. We’ve come up with some ideas that are not only easy, but will also impress. Here are 5 suggestions for things to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Warm Honey Glaze. Easy to make for a veggie side that tastes great and feels classy. Make a quick trip to the supermarket and follow this recipe.
2. Apple Crumble w/ Kawartha Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream. With apples in season, apple crumble is an obvious choice (recipe). Elevate this dessert by serving it with Kawartha Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream- super creamy and conveniently comes in big tubs at Costco. The perfect way to end thanksgiving dinner.
3. Instant Pot Pulled Pork. If you already have an Instant Pot, you know how easy it is to pressure cook meat. Just toss the ingredients in and your set. Here’s an easy recipe specific for the Instant Pot, that is both detailed and simple to follow. If you don’t have an Instant Pot, ask around and there’s a good chance you know someone who owns one.
4. Kouign Amann. Have a sweet tooth, but no interest in stepping foot into the kitchen? Delicious pastry with layers of folded butter and sugar. An unexpected dessert that will leave you wanting more. Visit Gouter in North York for some of the best Kouign Amann’s in the city.
5. A bottle of Sancerre. When dinner is all taken care of and you’ve been told to just bring yourself, bringing a nice bottle of wine is always an appreciated gesture. Sauv blancs are light and crisp. Most people enjoy sipping on a glass and no one doesn’t enjoy a good Sancerre.