Not sure what to have for dinner tonight? Check out Panago Pizza’s new combos, perfect for a night in with family or friends. If you haven’t heard of Panago, they are a west coast pizza chain, now with locations across Toronto. They have a wide variety of pizza offerings and their fresh dough is made in store daily. Panago recently launched combos that take the hassle out of ordering. We tried their #dramafree dinner option, a $36 combo that gets you two Medium 3-favourite topping pizzas, a Caesar salad and an 8pc pack of their Cheezy bread – it’s a sweet deal for a family pizza night or watching a Leafs game at home with friends.
Panago has something for everyone with their large selection of toppings and customization options. We love the fact that you can substitute their organic Italian tomato sauce for any of their feature sauces for no extra charge. The custom vegetarian pizza we ordered was a big hit – a multigrain thin crust pizza with pesto sauce, goat cheese, red peppers, spinach and caramelized onions. If you want one with more meat, we also recommend the following combination: Italian thin crust with 100% organic Italian tomato sauce, mozza/cheddar blend, bacon, capicollo and spicy banana peppers. We want to celebrate the launch of Panago’s new combo deals with YOU, so we’re also giving away 3 x Panago #RandomActsOfPizza gift certificates – giveaway details below.
3 Lucky winners will receive a Panago #RandomActsofPizza Gift Certificate (includes 2 medium pizzas, 2 salads & a 2L pop – value approximately $55).
HOW TO ENTER
BLOG: Tell us in the comments (below) what toppings you would put on your Panago pizza if you win!
(Max 1 entry per person in the comments.)
For additional chances to win:
INSTAGRAM: Enter the Panago #RandomActsofPizza Contest on our Instagram (Here)
FACEBOOK: Enter the Panago #RandomActsofPizza Contest on our Facebook (Here)
TWITTER: Enter the Panago #RandomActsofPizza Contest on our Twitter (Here)
- The contest will run from Wednesday October 18 to Wednesday October 25, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
- There will be 3 winners & prizes are not transferable.
- Maximum entries per person = 5 (1x Blog, 2x Facebook, 1x Instagram & 1x Twitter). See “How to Enter” section for details.
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name, e-mail address and a mailing address.
- The contest is opened to Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding the residents of Quebec).
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be notified by email or direct message and must respond before the deadline indicated in the email/direct message. Failure to respond timely to the notification will result in forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Panago Pizza. In exchange for this post, I have received perks in the form of products and/or compensation. All opinions on this blog are my own.