Google products are a big part of our lives. If you’ve been following us on Instagram or Snapchat, you may know that we’ve partnered with Google and have been using the Pixel for the past few months. I use Google products like Gmail, Google Maps, Google Calendar and YouTube everyday. The Pixel combines hardware and software made by google, as it is the first phone completely designed in and out by Google. My Pixel has greatly impacted my food blog life with new features like a super sharp camera, built in Google Assistant and unlimited photo/ video storage. We’ve listed some of our favourite Pixel features below. We’ve teamed up with Google to giveaway a Pixel XL phone + a custom Live Case- make sure you enter the giveaway at the end of this blog post. #teampixel #madebygoogle
- Sharp camera, fast shutter speed, clear low light images, 4K HD video recording
- Unlimited full resolution photo and video storage on Google Photos. Game changing feature (especially as a food blogger)
- Fast performance, great battery life
- Google’s latest Android Nougat OS
** Contest is now closed! Thank you all for entering **
** The Winner is Jimson O **
Enter below for your chance to win a brand new Google Pixel XL phone + a custom Live Case
HOW TO ENTER
BLOG: Tell us in the comments (below) which new feature of the Google Pixel you are most excited about? Max 1 entry per person in the comments.
For additional chances to win (max 1 entry per person for each social platform)
INSTAGRAM: Enter the Pixel giveaway on our Instagram page (here)
FACEBOOK: Enter the Pixel giveaway on our Facebook page (here)
SNAPCHAT: Add me on Snapchat (@goodfoodtoronto) and send me a message saying “I want a Pixel!”
*max 1 entry per person for each social platform (blog, instagram, facebook, snapchat) – 4 entries total if you enter on all 4
- The contest will run from Thursday Jan 12 to Saturday Jan 21 – 2017 12:00 AM EST
- There is only 1 winner and the prize is not transferable.
- Only 1 entry allowed per person on each platform (blog, facebook, Instagram, snapchat).
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name, e-mail address and a mailing address.
- The contest is opened to Canadian residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and must respond before the deadline indicated in the email. Failure to respond in a timely manner means that another prize winner will be chosen.