Eva’s Taste Matters is a fun food filled fundraiser happening this Thursday (November 2nd, 2017) at Liberty Grand in Toronto. It’s an annual event that supports homeless and at risk youth in the city. There will be tons of food, wine and craft beers as guests come together to support this great cause. This year’s event is hosted by Julie and Lisa from BiteMeMore.com and every ticket holder will also be taking home their new cookbook. Proceeds from this event go to safe shelter, nutritious food and 24-7 support for homeless youth at Eva’s. We believe in this great cause and have partnered with Eva’s Taste Matters to giveaway a pair of tickets to the event ($125 value per ticket). Head over to our Instagram page to enter the giveaway. Tickets are still available for purchase from their event site. Hope to see you there!
To learn more about Eva’s initiatives click (here)
To purchase tickets to this amazing event click (here)
We’ve partnered with Eva’s to give away a pair of tickets ($125 value per ticket) to Eva’s Taste Matters Fundraiser taking place Thursday November 2,2017 6:00-9:00pm EST.
HOW TO ENTER
On the Instagram Post (here)
(Max 2 entries per person)
- The contest will end on Monday October 30, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST
- There will be 1 winner & prizes are not transferable.
- Maximum entries per person = 2. See “How to Enter” section for details.
- All winners must be willing to provide their full name, e-mail address and a mailing address.
- The contest is opened to Contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding the residents of Quebec).
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message and must respond before the deadline indicated in the direct message. Failure to respond timely to the notification will result in forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be chosen.