The Beverley Hotel on Queen West just opened up their newly renovated Rooftop. Their rooftop space is a cozy oasis with a fully stocked bar featuring fun speciality punches available all summer. A variety of cocktails, beer and wine are also available at the launch, but their punches stole the spotlight as they were served out of tapped watermelons and glass mason jars with taps. We thought their Watermelon-Sake punch was a hit and we also loved the special cocktail, made by mixologist Moses McIntee, with Drambuie, coconut water, coconut milk, vanilla syrup and mint. Delicious drinking snacks were prepared by The Good Son’s Chef Vittorio Colacitti. Food options we noshed on included Oysters with Vietnamese Nuoc Nam, Steak Tartare and Roasted Shrimp with Cashew Sate Sauce. Check out some of our pics from the launch of the newly renovated rooftop space.
- Soho House – “The Colossal Failure of the Modern Relationship” Movie Screening June 23, 2017
- Auchentoshan Scotch Whisky at Toronto Craft Beer Festival June 21, 2017
- Rectory Café: A Getaway in the City June 20, 2017
- Toronto Wine and Spirit Festival 2017 June 19, 2017
- Montecito – “Farm-to-Table” Summer Farmer’s Market June 17, 2017